FACIAL MASSAGE AT HOME
Designed with the busy woman in mind, our facial massage tutorials are not only fast, easy to follow, and effective. Dedicate just a few minutes to self-care each day, and your skin will be glowing and gorgeous in no time. Feel like you just stepped out of the spa!
Psst... enhance your routine by using a gua sha tool (read all about it here)
STEP 1: Give your face an acupressure massage with water-based products
Brighten your day and your complexion with these quick and easy acupressure techniques, while helping your skin absorb the water-based serum of your choice and give your face a lymphatic drainage: ÏIS, HAE or NAÃ.
2. Gently pat the serum or moisturiser onto cheeks, forehead, chin, and neck.
3. Use both palms to massage the product into skin, using smooth, outward, and upward strokes, until the product is fully absorbed.
4. Place both index fingers on the skin between neck and jawline; gently press and hold each point for one deep breath in and out. Release. Repeat.
5. Move up to the point between the lower lip and middle of the chin. Gently press, hold, breathe. Release and repeat.
6. Move onto the center of the upper lip; the point between the lip and the nose. Gently press, hold, breathe. Release and repeat.
7. Move up to sides of the nostrils. Gently press, hold, breathe. Release and repeat.
8. Move up to temples. Gently press, hold, breathe. Release and repeat.
9. Place fingers on the skin just under the eyes. Gently press, hold, breathe. Release and repeat.
10. Move fingers along the eyebrow line. Gently press, hold, breathe. Release and repeat.
11. Finally, move onto the third eye – the point between the eyebrows. Gently press, hold, breathe. Release and repeat.
STEP 2: Give your face a workout with facial oils
Nourish your skin by layering one of our oils, AZUR, SHAANT, or KORU, on top of ÏIS, HAE, or NAÃ. Use the techniques below to give your face a workout and a lymphatic boost. The result? A toned and gleaming complexion.
1. Warm two to four drops of face oil between hands, rubbing palms together. Close your eyes, inhale deeply, then exhale. Repeat three times.
2. Begin by pressing oil onto cheeks, forehead, chin, and neck.
3. Massage décolletage and neck with long, smooth upward strokes, moving from neck to the chin.
4. Using open palms, apply oil to the face, beginning at the chin, using outward and upward strokes to massage oil into the skin. Move to cheeks and continue massaging.
5. Use both index fingers to massage forehead and temples, tracing small circular shapes across the skin.
6. Use fingertips to massage the area under eyebrows and around the eyes, using outward and upward strokes. Avoid getting any product directly in the eyes.
7. Massage the oil into the nose and the area around it, using outward and upward strokes.
8. Finish by applying gentle pressure to the point in-between eyebrows, followed by the area below the earlobes and along the edge of the jawbone. Hold for one deep breath, in and out. Release.