SHAKE UP YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE - LESS IS MORE. No more layering too many products, no more lengthy beauty routines, no more unnecessary skincare products.
We want to give you total flexibility with 11 essential products to build your own unique skincare routine across all skin types.
By breaking skincare down to water-based and oil-based products, we've created a simplified beauty routine with supercharged and versatile treatments that adapt to your skin's needs day by day.
Identify your skin type, then your skin condition and build your daily routine with 4 multi-active products and 2 weekly boosters. Here is how it works:.
YOUR DAILY AND WEEKLY SKINCARE SCHEDULE
Keep your morning skincare routine simple, essential, functional with products that deliver deep hydration, antioxidants and keep your skin moisturized. Unless your skin is very dry or you live in a very cold climate, do not use rich creams, oils and balms during the day. Cleansing should be minimal. And a big yes to SPF.
Build your evening skincare routine by adding to your hydrating serum, richer products that repair, soothe, nourish and deliver vitamins. Oil cleansing is an essential step, followed by an hydrating serum or essence, and a face oil. Psst... never use facial oils without layering before an hydrating serum or essence.
Your weekly skincare routine should always include a gentle exfoliation and a deep cleansing and hydrating mask. We call this 'essential skin maintenance'.
YOUR DAILY ROUTINE IN 2 STEPS:
STEP 1 | MORNING ROUTINE
hydrate + moisturise + deliver antioxidants
- give your skin deep and continuous hydration to be more plump, healthy, and more resilient to irritants and environmental stress
- lock in moisture to protect its outer layer
- deliver powerful antioxidants all the way down to the dermis to reduce oxidative damage, support healthy cell regeneration, collagen production, delay ageing and strengthen the skin to prevent damage from pollution, extreme weather and temperature fluctuation
- SPF (we currently don't offer any products with SPF; please don't forget to use a good sunscreen).
Start your daily routine with a boost of hydration, no matter the skin type or condition. Use ÏIS or NAÃ depending on your skin type and condition, then layer HAE to seal in moisture and optimum hydration.
STEP 2 | NIGHT ROUTINE
cleanse + nourish + deliver vitamins
- cleanse your skin to remove makeup, sunscreen, impurities without stripping the skin of its sebum
- prep your skin with a water-base hydrating and antioxidant serum
- give your skin nourishment to support the regeneration of building blocks of healthy cell membranes, and boost collagen production
- deliver vital vitamins, essential fatty acids and precious botanical extracts to restore the skin's natural protective barrier
At night, after cleansing your skin with LULUR, layer ÏIS or NAÃ first depending on your skin type and condition, then boost your skin metabolism with a facial oil: AZUR, SHAANT, or KORU. Use NOOR directly on fine lines and wrinkles, especially around the eye area.
Check out our sets and save 20%
POWER UP YOUR DAILY SKINCARE WITH WEEKLY ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE:
STEP 1 | exfoliate
Your skin needs to gently exfoliate to shred off dead skin to be able to optimize skincare absorption and reveal truly glowing skin.
Start your weekly routine with SOLE, a plant-based chemical and physical exfoliant. Best if used at Night / once a week.
STEP 2 | mask
Deep cleansing is a key step to prevent blemishes, buildup and congested skin and to rebalance without stripping your skin of its protective layer.
Complete your weekly routine with CHUN, a clay moisturising mask with added probiotic and antioxidant actives. Preferably at Night / once a week.
FIRST Exfoliation THEN Masking, LASTLY serums, moisturisers, oils and treatments.
Check out our sets and save 20%
Meet your Native Essentials Sets
You pick the Water + Oil combination that matches your skin type or the weekly wonder duo exfoliant + mask and you save up to 25%.
Check out our solutions by skin type: