Designed with the busy, worldly woman in mind, our rituals are not only fast and effective, but they will also make you feel like you just stepped out of the spa. Dedicate just a few minutes to self-care each day, and your skin will be glowing and gorgeous in no time.
STEP 1: Give yourself a fast acupressure face massage
Brighten your day and your complexion with these quick and easy acupressure techniques, while helping your skin absorb the water-based serum of your choice: ÏIS, NAÃ, or HAE.
- Cleanse face.
- Apply one pump of IIS, NAA or HAE to forehead, cheeks, chin and nose. Add one more pump for neck and décolletage area.
- Gently pat the serum or moisturiser onto cheeks, forehead, chin and neck.
- Use both palms to massage the product into skin, using smooth, outward and upward strokes, until product is fully absorbed.
- Place both index fingers on the skin between neck and jawline; gently press and hold each point for one deep breath in and out. Release. Repeat.
- Move up to the point between the lower lip and middle of the chin. Gently press, hold, breathe. Release and repeat.
- Move onto the centre of the upper lip; the point between the lip and the nose. Gently press, hold, breathe. Release and repeat.
- Move up to sides of the nostrils. Gently press, hold, breathe. Release and repeat.
- Move up to temples. Gently press, hold, breathe. Release and repeat.
- Place fingers on skin just under the eyes. Gently press, hold, breathe. Release and repeat.
- Move fingers along the eyebrow line. Gently press, hold, breathe. Release and repeat.
- Finally, move onto the third eye – the point between the eyebrows. Gently press, hold, breathe. Release and repeat.
STEP 2: A face workout using facial oils
Nourish your skin by layering one of our oils, AZUR, SHAANTor KORU, on top of ÏIS, NAÃ, or HAE. Use the techniques below to give your face a workout and a lymphatic boost. The result? A toned and gleaming complexion.
- Warm two to four drops of face oil between hands, rubbing palms together. Close your eyes, inhale deeply, then exhale. Repeat three times.
- Begin by pressing oil onto cheeks, forehead, chin and neck.
- Massage décolletage and neck with long, smooth upward strokes, moving from neck to the chin.
- Using open palms, apply oil to face, beginning at the chin, using outward and upward strokes to massage oil into skin. Move to cheeks and continue massaging.
- Use both index fingers to massage forehead and temples, tracing small circular shapes across skin.
- Use fingertips to massage the area under eyebrows and around the eyes, using outward and upward strokes. Avoid getting any product directly in eyes.
- Massage the oil into nose and the area around it, using outward and upward strokes.
- Finish by applying gentle pressure to the point in-between eyebrows, followed by the area below the earlobes and along the edge of the jawbone. Hold for one deep breath, in and out. Release.