ORDERS, DELIVERIES AND RETURNS
Orders received by 12:00 noon are usually prepared and dispatched within the following 72 hours (working days). If confirmed delivery date (excluding mailing time) is set from our side to be within 10 working days (Monday to Friday) from the date of purchase, you can exchange the goods with similar products with an earlier delivery date. If confirmed delivery date (excluding mailing time) is set from our side to be within 15 working days from the date of purchase, you can cancel your order and receive full refund.
NATIVE ESSENTIALS uses HKPost and Ta-q-bin for all deliveries and for security all parcels must be signed for when choosing to ship with HKPost Local Courier option and Ta-q-bin. Please ensure that someone is available to receive the order at your chosen delivery address. If you are not there to sign for your parcel, HKPost and Ta-q-bin will leave a telephone number for you to call to make alternative delivery arrangements or will send you a text with all delivery information. Please note, we do not dispatch or deliver on public holidays (Hong Kong calendar). If we can assist you in any way with failed or problems with deliveries please contact us and we will try our best to help.
HONG KONG LOCAL DELIVERY
Orders received by 12:00 noon are usually prepared and dispatched within the following 72 hours. If any unforeseen delay, we will notify you in writing.
We use as local courier Ta Q bin and they cover as follows:
- All of Hong Kong Island
- Kowloon Peninsula - east to Yau Tong, south to Tsim Sha Tsui, west to Mei Foo, north to Lion Rock
- Major areas in the New Territories A - Tseung Kwan O, Tsuen Wan, Kwai Chung, Tsing Yi, Shatin and Tai Po
- Major areas in the New Territories B - Tuen Mun Industrial area, Yuen Long Industrial Estate, Tung Tau industrial area and Fanling (On Lok Tsuen)
- The Airport
Parcels shipped by Ta-q-bin only are inclusive of insurance and they can be traced;
Orders received by 12:00 noon are usually prepared and dispatched within the following 72 hours. If any unforeseen delay, we will notify you in writing. We use all major international couriers UPS, Aramex, DPex, Thai Post).
IMPORTANT NOTE ON INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES:
International orders are subject to local Import Taxes and Import Duties calculated and collected by local Customs Department upon arrival of the goods. When ordering from Native Essentials the recipient is 100% responsible for any of these import fees. As Custom policies vary widely from country to country and we cannot predict what your charges may be, we suggest contacting your local Customs office for more details.
If applicable Import Duties and VAT/GST must be paid by the recipient once the goods have arrived. The designated courier will notify the amount to pay and how to pay before clearing the goods.
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS
If you wish to amend your order, request an exchange or a full refund you may do so by e-mail to email@example.com as soon as possible. You can EXCHANGE undamaged goods if it is returned unused, with a proof of purchase within 7 days of ordering; we do not refund any packing and postage charges. We will be happy to REIMBURSE you in full for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition, with a proof of purchase within 7 days of ordering. Orders may be CANCELLED if the delivery date exceeds 15 working days from the date of ordering.
Please refer to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ section for more details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to NATIVE ESSENTIALS terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to NATIVE ESSENTIALS LTD. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate always and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
- On registration, we provide you with a password. On registration, you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- All prices are in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD). We endeavor to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfill your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
- We indicate just for your reference and convenience prices in major foreign currencies calculated with the current day exchange rate.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website; however, we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any mis-description, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in neither true color nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
Product, Orders and Payment
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We endeavor to ensure that our product list is current; however, we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however, in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within 5 working days. If we have not responded to you within 5 working days or you haven’t received an order confirmation with an order number and transaction details from our system, your purchase is deemed to be cancelled. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase; however, the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
- Delivery of your ordered products will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page. If confirmed delivery date (excluding mailing time) is set from our side to be within 10 working days (Monday to Friday) from the date of purchase, you have the right to exchange the goods with similar products with an earlier delivery date. If confirmed delivery date (excluding mailing time) is set from our side to be within 15 working days from the date of purchase, you have the right to cancel your order.
- Online payment is provided in a secure environment. Payment must be made in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) using all major credit cards processed by PayPal. If you are experiencing difficulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All other terms and conditions apply.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we dispatch the goods.
Local and International deliveries
- We ship locally to Hong Kong using and Ta-q-bin courier; internationally with various international couriers (insurance is already included in the price but import duties, VAT and GST are excluded so payable by the receiver in full). In the event of an order being lost by a third party, we bear no risk once it has left their trading premises. Where goods have been received damaged, a refund/exchange application will only be acknowledged if the goods are returned together with their original packaging within 7 days of receipt; for shipping details please contact email@example.com
Where the goods are signed for, the customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for. If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
- We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt and shall be deemed to have accepted the goods unless within 7 days after their receipt the Customer shall have notified the seller that the goods are rejected. If no such action has been taken, we shall consider the products being as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their purposes, and may not accept any reject at a later date. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We also undertake to exchange any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within 7 days of purchase; however, we will not provide any refund of such purchase. If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any packing and postage charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk, therefore we recommend keeping any proof of posting.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
- We will completely refund the full price of your order if you are not satisfied with the delivered goods, except where you are returning goods due to an unwillingness to pay any import fees to your local government which we are not liable for.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited license to access and use our information for personal use.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Ordinance, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The license to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The license also does not permit you to meta tag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your meta tag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a license to use those materials.
- The company’s logo is a registered trademark (pending final confirmation) of this company in Hong Kong. The brand name and the specific services of this company featured on this website are trade marketed. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Hong Kong and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us. "Personal Information" means any information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to personally identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, personal profile, a home or other physical address, an email address or other contact information.
We do not store your password in "plain text". It is encrypted and so we are unable to see what your password is. Because of this we cannot advise you of your password if it has been forgotten (but you can reset it via the registered email address). But this does mean that no one at NATIVE ESSENTIALS can see what password you choose to use for your account.